We plan to use your Terraform provider (registry.terraform.io/providers/site24x7/site24x7/latest) to deploy a large number of monitors, however there are some limitations with the provider currently which prevent us from doing so.
Could you please add functionality for the following:
- Configuring 'Should contain HTTP Response Header(s)' in website_monitor and rest_api_monitor resources
- Configuring tags in any resource configurable through the provider
- Configuring 'Third-party Integrations' in any monitor resources
- Specifying threshold/notification/user alert configuration by friendly name rather than uid, or a data provider to pull these in. Currently, these need to be retrieved from the UI or through the API.
- Configuring 'Rest API Transaction' monitors, and configuring the transaction steps within this monitor.